The structure of the automatic labeling machine mainly consists of the following components:
1) Unwinding wheel. It is a passive wheel for placing the roll label. Friction brakes with adjustable friction are usually installed to control the speed and tension of the reel and maintain a smooth paper feed.
2) Buffer wheel. The work is connected to the spring. It can swing back and forth. The purpose is to absorb the tension of the web material when the device is activated, and to keep the material in contact with the rolls to prevent material breakage.
3) Guide roller. It consists of two upper and lower parts, which guides and positions the material of the reel.
4) Drive the roller. It consists of a set of active friction wheels. Usually one is a rubber roller and the other is a metal roller with the bottom paper passing therebetween. The role is to drive the roll material for normal labeling.
5) Winding reel. For the driving wheel with friction transmission, the function is to rewind the labelled bottom paper. The rotation receiving of the delivery roller does not interfere with the processing paper of the driving wheel, and the synchronous transmission is adjusted by the friction device.
6) Stripping plate. There is an angle from one end of the plate (generally less than 30°). The purpose is to make the label easy to mark and get out of the bottom paper when the paper is changed in direction.
7) Labeling roller. The label that is off the base paper is evenly and evenly applied to the item to be attached.