All the motors of the labeling machine can be adjusted in speed, and the speed of the speed-adjusting motor can be adjusted according to various factors such as the production speed of the label and the length of the label paper. The speed-adjusting knob is installed on the control switch box. There are four speed-regulating machines, which are the label feeding motor, the main conveying motor, the label tape motor, and the bottle pitch motor. Standard effect.
First check the motor's separate operation, calibrate the labeling machine to a horizontal position, plug in the main power supply, and press the motor buttons respectively, adjust the corresponding knobs of the three speed control motors on the control box to coordinate each other, and use The standard stickers are flat. In the future, there is basically no need to adjust the knob, as long as the machine is turned on, it can be produced. The speed control knob and switch button of each speed control motor are marked on the electrical control box with text.
How to adjust mechanically during labeling machine operation:
1. First loosen the fixing screws on the roll paper tray, remove the plexiglass tray, and then adjust the position of the back tray so that the position of the back tray can meet the position of the roll paper tray on the center line of the tape. After fixing the screws, install Place paper tray 1 and the plexiglass front plate, and fix them with screws. Finally, check whether the rotation of the roll paper tray is flexible. If it is not flexible, follow the above steps to make further adjustments until it is flexible.
2. Requirements for wearing labeling tape: First check whether all the rollers on the route of the labeling tape are flexible. If it is not flexible, it must be adjusted to be flexible. The method of wearing the tape is carried out in the direction of the red line on the view. Pay special attention to the passage of the labeling paper tape in the space of the photoelectric sensor to ensure the normal operation of the photoelectric transmitting device.
3. Test labeling: Put the bottles to be labeled on the conveyor belt, adjust the left and right bottle stopper levers, close to the labeling device, adjust the distance between the front, back, up and down, press each motor switch button, and then start the two sets of photoelectric switch buttons First, put a few bottles for trial labeling and check whether the labeling paper meets the required requirements, then it indicates that the trial labeling phase has passed and mass production can be carried out.
4. In the event of an accident during commissioning and production, the operator can press the emergency stop device.
5. In the process of labeling, if there is broken glass or debris, immediately stop the machine and continue production after cleaning.
6. Shutdown: When production needs to be stopped, all switches should be closed first, and the main power should be turned off at the end.